I Conquered the Hardest Thing about Running a Business
One of the hardest things about running a business is hiring, training and keeping employees. I’m sure business owners can agree with me. That’s why I’m so thankful for the wonderful “Mommy Army” that I get to work with at Ideal Solutions.
Why am I thankful for my Mommy Army? Let me count the ways . . .
- They don’t have time to waste.
- The hours they work are focused and strategic.
- They are used to creating systems to help them get through the day, without losing their mind or their kids, so it makes them incredibly process oriented.
- They have been in the corporate world and they are incredibly appreciative of the flexibility to work from home.
- They know the value of being able to volunteer in their child’s school, and having the time to watch their plays or games.
There is a saying, “Hire for attitude, train for skill.” I feel like I’ve hit the jackpot with my staff. They not only have great attitudes they all have valuable and diverse skill sets.
Thanksgiving is about spending time with friends and family, celebrating our success and counting our blessings.
From our Ideal Solutions Family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!